Richard Dawkins has responded to our request for a face-to-face debate: “I HAVE VOWED NOT TO DEBATE,” he says. What this actually means is, “I have been defeated on the subject of Darwinism. I have no intention of debating with anyone and being humiliated.”
But it is not clear exactly what he has vowed by. He has obviously not vowed by Allah, since he says he does not believe in Him. There is no doubt he would lose any debate. It is also clear that he will continue to mislead people with no knowledge of Darwinism. Sooner or later, however, these people come to realise that Darwinism is a deception when they visit Harun Yahya’s web sites and finally see the truth. And they will also continue to do so in the future, by Allah’s leave.
For the last 150 years Darwinists have been utterly terrified of one thing: the exposure of their lies! They strive with all the means at their disposal to prevent the exposure of the fraudulent nature of the theory of evolution, which they have desperately tried to keep alive as an unshakeable ideology, a religion, ever since Darwin’s time. In order to maintain this lie they resort to hoaxes, exhibit fake fossils in museums, hurriedly conceal all fossils unearthed (because these refute the theory of evolution), and employ demagoguery to answer all those many subjects for which the theory of evolution cannot account. In order to maintain this lie, they have bestowed a kind of immunity on the theory of evolution. So much so that evolution has become unquestionable and undeniable in schools, universities, workplaces, institutions of one kind or another, and even in the highest levels of the state. Although it is only a theory, evolution has been made a law which all young people have to know and abide by and which has to be protected by means of official laws and included in the official curriculum.
But what Darwinists most feared has now become a reality, and their deception has been exposed. Darwinist hoaxes have suddenly been exposed through the activities of Harun Yahya, and by his Atlas of Creation in particular. People have realised that Darwinists have attempted to hide more than 100 million fossils, and that all of these are fully-formed and flawless specimens, hundreds of millions of years old, of life forms, most of which are still in existence today. The lifting of the Darwinist spell has had an explosive impact all over the world.
It was under these conditions that Richard Dawkins, one of the most dyed-in-the-wool proponents of the theory of evolution and nicknamed “Darwin’s Rottweiler,” was invited to take part in a public debate. He was asked whether or not he was able to refute the evidence demolishing Darwinism and how he would defend the theory in the face of the proofs of Creation.
But Dawkins declined to enter into any debate! We received a response from Dawkins to our request for a face-to-face debate: “I HAVE WOWED NOT TO DEBATE.” What this actually means is, “I have been defeated on the subject of Darwinism. I have no intention of debating with anyone and being humiliated.”
Of course Richard Dawkins cannot enter into any such debate, because he will be unable to answer the questions put to him:
1. He will be unable to account for the more than 100 million fossils that have been unearthed and point to the existence of perfect and flawless life forms. He will be unable explain how it is that THEY HAVE REMAINED UNCHANGED FOR HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF YEARS and why THEY HAVE NOT ANY FORERUNNER WITH INTERMEDIATE FORM CHARACTERISTICS.
2. He will be unable to explain, as he has been unable to in the past, why THERE IS NOT A SINGLE INTERMEDIATE FORM among all the many millions of fossils that have been unearthed.
3. He will be unable to account for the fossil skulls, millions of years old, that are identical to present-day tigers, horses, elephants, turtles, wolves, birds, rabbits, foxes, zebras, deer and other life forms, in terms of the theory of evolution. He will be unable to explain how it is that life forms appeared MILIONS OF YEARS AGO WITH THE SAME APPEARANCE THEY STILL HAVE TODAY and HOW THEY HAVE NOT CHANGED OVER MILLIONS OF YEARS.
4. He would have to admit that the horse series, Piltdown Man, Nebraska Man, Haeckel’s drawings, dinosaur fossils with feathers stuck on them and peppered moths pinned to tree trunks ARE ALL HOAXES.
5. He would have to admit that the fossils, numbering no more than a handful, that Darwinists have portrayed as intermediate forms have all been scientifically discredited, THAT THE FOSSIL OF A PERFECTLY FORMED FLYING BIRD CONTEMPORANEOUS WITH ARCHAEOPTERYX, depicted as an example of the transition from land to air, HAS BEEN DISCOVERED, THAT THE COELACANTH, which they cited as an example of the transition from water to land, IS STILL LIVING TODAY, and THAT LUCY HAS GONE DOWN IN HISTORY AS AN APE.
6. He will have no answer to the question of WHY THEY HID AWAY Cambrian fossils, living fossils that were unearthed subsequently, and finally 100 million fossils that exist today.
7. He will have nothing to say on the subject of the probability of a single functional protein, the building blocks of life, emerging by chance is just 1 in 10-950, and that in mathematical terms this means zero possibility. He will be unable to explain how life could have formed as a result of coincidences when not even a single cell can be manufactured under laboratory conditions.
8. HE WILL BE UNABLE TO EXPLAIN WHO ACTUALLY SEES THE IMAGE IN THE BRAIN although there is no light either outside or inside that brain. NEITHER WILL HE BE ABLE TO EXPLAIN WHO HEARS sounds, speech and music within the sound-proof brain. AND HE WILL HAVE NO ANSWER TO THE QUESTION OF WHO IT IS THAT TAKES PLEASURE FROM, INTERPRETS AND REACTS TO THE IMAGES, MUSIC, TACTILE SENSATIONS AND SCENTS IN THE BRAIN.
All these facts make it perfectly clear why Richard Dawkins is reluctant to take part in any debate. Rather than embarrassing himself on subjects regarding which all his claims have collapsed and which he can never answer, he thinks he has found a way out by saying “I have vowed not to debate.”
Under such circumstances, the side that resorts to demagoguery because it tells falsehoods employs another demagogic tactic by claiming that the other side is solely concerned with publicising itself. This tradition is still being adhered to today, and Dawkins maintains that Creationists have asked for a debate for reasons of show. What he forgets, however, is this: The desired wide-ranging publicity and presentation HAVE ALREADY TAKEN PLACE THROUGH THE ATLAS OF CREATION. The world has been introduced to 100 MILLION FOSSILS. IT HAS BEEN DEMONSTRATED THAT THESE ARE PROOFS OF CREATION. It is therefore ludicrous to maintain that any minor debate would serve as publicity. The debate is important in terms of showing the whole world, in Dawkins’ own words, that he is mistaken. The world is already well aware that the theory of evolution and Dawkins’ claims have collapsed and been totally uprooted.
The sad truth for Darwinists is that the concrete evidence, fossils in other words, cannot be denied. What they never expected was for all fossils to prove the fact of Creation and that these fossils, hidden away so carefully from the public gaze, would one day be shown to the world and have a truly stunning impact on it. They have been totally silenced by the shock impact of the Atlas of Creation. Demagoguery is now meaningless since the concrete evidence has been brought out into the daylight. That is also the reason for Dawkins’ shock. It certainly seems impossible for him to agree to a debate in the face of all this evidence that all the world has seen.